Our Quality Control Processes
The following is carefully implemented so that potential problems can be avoided before they ocur.
- Inine sewing control
- Washing procedures
- Packaging procedures
- Checking the factors such as accessories and fabrics in the planning department
- Cheking pattern , measuremnt and fabric shrinkage values inthe pattern department
- Checking fabrics and cloth spreading procedures in the cutting department
- Checking cutting and fabric defects after cutting procedure
- Making sure inspectors and product specialists carry out in dept inspections and prepare reports regarding every single product during and after the sewing procedure.
- Thread cleaning